Harvest Bible Chapel is a church that believes there is power in prayer.
Simply put, we want to pray for you.
Pastors, church staff, and volunteers throughout Barrie and Simcoe County are available to pray to God on your behalf.
Submit your prayer request online
Biblical Resources for Dealing With
If you are excessively worried, struggling with anxiety or panic attacks…
- A Biblical Response To Panic (feat. Dr. David Powlison)
- A Small Book for the Anxious Heart: Meditations on Fear, Worry and Trust, by Ed Welch
- Living without Worry: How to Replace Anxiety with Peace, by Tim Lane
- Running Scared, by Ed Welch
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks: Trusting God When you are Afraid, by Jocelyn Wallace
If you are sad, depressed, finding it difficult to enjoy life or meet your responsibilities…
- Call 911 or go to your local hospital if you are distressed or having dark thoughts.
- Hope for the depressed
- Overcoming Depression-Anxiety: A Suffering Paradigm (Seminar Videos)
- Depression: Looking up from the Stubborn Darkness, by Ed Welch
- When People are Big and God is Small, Ed Welch
If you are showing or experiencing another’s fits of yelling, rage or violence…
- Call 911 if you or your children are in danger or are being abused.
- How do I stop losing it with my kids?, by William P. Smith
- Living with an Angry Spouse, by Ed Welch
- Uprooting Anger: Biblical Help for a Common Problem, by Robert Jones
- Good and Angry, by David Powlison
If you or someone you love is struggling with an addiction or habit…
- Crossroads: A Step-by-Step Guide Away from Addictions
- The Heart of Addiction: A Biblical Perspective, by Mark Shaw
- Divine Intervention: Hope and Help for Families of Addicts, by Mark Shaw
- Trapped: Getting Free from People, Patterns and Problems, by Andy Farmer
You can find more biblical counselling videos, podcasts, blogs and articles on many areas of suffering, sin or loss here:
- CCEF Blog
- Biblical Counseling Coalition: Resources
- Association of Certified Biblical Counselors: Resources/
If you would like more information, please contact us at [email protected].
WHO IS GOD AND DOES HE HAVE A PLAN FOR US?
We live in a broken world and feel the daily impact of this brokenness. But there is an answer to this problem. It is found in a person, and his name is Jesus Christ. In him, we can find the peace that overcomes death, conflict, loss, pain, and suffering.
But to really know him, there are five other words we need to understand and accept.